Sorry, I haven't been here yet...it seems like I've been missing out!! I just got back from visiting my aunt, grandpa, and cousins in Phoenix yesterday after an all night flight--ick! Today was my first day of work and I quickly remembered why I wanted to find a new job this summer! I work a boarding kennel for dogs and while I don't mind the dirty, somewhat disgusting jobs, and all the physical labor, it is a very quiet job. I went through 6 hours with not saying more than 4 sentences. I just don't really connect with the people there, even though I love the animals. Anyways, enough about my complaints...I LOVED Redeeming Love!
I read it over the course of two days and finished it about 3 days ago, but like I said I was in Arizona and my aunt just moved into a new house and doesn't have internet yet. I was expecting a preachy lesson poorly covered in a plot, but it was the exact opposite. It made me really think about my relationship with God and actually turned on some lights and opened my eyes. Anyways, I just wanted to put my two cents of praise in for Redeeming Love and say hi to everyone!
Well, I am going to go continue to mourn UVA's pathetic and utterly undeserved loss in Jacksonville as well as dig into the mountain of chocolate I need not eat any more of ;-)
Miss y'all--I can't believe we don't go back to Charlottesville for another 2 weeks!!
Love ya,
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you!! I am so glad you liked Redeeming Love. I still need to finish it. :)
Also, I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! How was it? How does it feel to be 19?
Post a Comment