Monday, December 17, 2007

Whoa - this blog is so cute. Good job Logan! I totally don't know how to use this so I don't even know if what I'm doing is going to be a post or not haha. I hope everyone is doing great...how did exams go??

Love,
Chelsea

3 comments:

Julia said...

Good job, Chels! I hope you're enjoying home. Got one exam left, but it's bound to get me a better grade than Psychobio. :) Tomorrow at 4, I'll be home free!

Anonymous said...

Yay, that's so exciting! I feel like it was forever ago that I left UVA. I can't believe this is only my 4th day home! I'm almost done with Redeeming Love, too...every time I pick it up and read it, I end up reading for like 2 hours haha. What did you end up getting in psychobio? I think I got a C+. I figured out that even if I'd gotten like a 75 on the final, I still would have gotten a C+.

Julia said...

I got a C... yay for that class! And Ian got a C-, so we all rocked it. ha ha!

I just started Redeeming Love, because I knew I wouldn't get up much if I did, so I waited for a day that I could get through the first part. :) Can't wait to get to the good stuff!